30 Jan 2014

Hello, Goodbye, Hello again.

I'm back! And then I'm gone.

Its reached the time now that my Sophh Elizabeth has officially, been put to sleep. *sobs*. However, seeing as I'm still young, still poor and still haven't quite made it in the world of fashion and media, I don't think its quite time to leave the world of blogging yet. Therefore, I am making the beautiful leap over to my BRAND NEW BLOG. Oh yes, you heard me right.

And seeing as this new one has taken me so bloody long to set up, I think I might actually try to stick to it. Well at least try. But the difference is, this one is going to link my college work (still doing my Foundation Diploma in Art and Design), with my blogging work too!

So going to try to not use too much naughty language etc, but it will be much more of an open place- not just for fashion, but for art and design, makeup, rants- whatever I think fits will be put. All the things that I do or that influence me basically. This may mean more 'what I want' posts, because working in retail? You do end up wanting a lot. Trust me.

So here goes. Welcome to Seasons Behind.
The name is explained on the new blog (see the 'Who is She?' page for the reason as to why its named so obscurely). Posts will be coming very soon. Promise.

Anyway. Thankyou to all my viewers over the years. Together we've made 18,200 to right now (well as of when I started writing this little goodbye), and for a girl that was laughed at when she started blogging? I'm one bloody proud woman.

NOW DON'T LEAVE ME. COME TO MY NEW SITE!!

Love always and forever,

Sophh Elizabeth.


No comments: