9 Apr 2012

AWWW, you shouldnt have!




I don't know what I really did to achieve this so I thank you greatly, but have been awarded a bloggers appreciation award! Thank you my lovely Natalie - see her blog here!

So I have to oblige to the rules (unlike last time!)
  •          Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post. (check)
  •          Answer the following (4) questions
  •          Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/fellow bloggers as you like
  •          Let the blogger know you have awarded them
Questions
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since January 2012!
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?    
I felt inspired by those before me (the likes of LllyMlrs, The Magpie Girl, Wolfwhiste, Jazzabelles Diary, Cats and Rocking Chairs, and the Vintage Virgin are my favorites!) and I hope to inspire others also! 
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Fashion Darling. 
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
Do more! More Writing, more photographs of own outfits, etc..
My Nominees for the Blogger Appreciation Award:


Okay so I may have to cheat a little bit here also..
I have to award my friend Faye an award! If I didnt I'd be an awful friend..(blog here)
I would award some of my other friends some as well (however they've only just started blogging lately..) so I'll leave it for now.. STILL LOVE YOU GUYS!
I admit I'm a bad person, I tend to still read the blogs listed above, then find new ones through my followers and theirs too.. Bad person..
Anyway if I follow you on twitter, and you have a blog, whether new or old I PICK YOU!






I know I cheated..
Sorry..


Love,
Sophh Elizabeth.

No comments: