Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Seen a favourite things post on a few blogs so I thought I may as well too :)
Dont know how many I'm going to do exactly but hey ho :)
1. Love. Yup. Soppy but true, everyone is fairly equal in terms of my love for them. Love my Family, friends, and the one whom is I feel closest to very much. <3
2. My cat. Yup. She's a total babe.
3. My home. Lived there all my life and I love it. As much as it needs redecorating I love it :)
4. My bed. Should count in my home but it doesnt. Its too good.
5. Clothes. Sounds all airheady, but they are my camouflage and show my personality better than I do. They express me and I love it.
6. My job. I love it. Swimming teacher for everrrrr (despite the sick, the bites, the scratches, the 'I need to go weewee's')
7. Swimming in general. Ever since I was a little girl it has always been a big part of my life and I'm so glad my parents made me work my hardest at it.
8. The internet and my phone. Oh dear god, that sounds worse than it is, but nowerdays I use it more than everyday (if thats possible?) Mornings read last nights messages (if I say night first I like to wake up to a nice message, makes me a happy chappy.) Check twitter, and tweet about random crap. YAY.
9. My privacy. Sounds like a no brainer but in this house, you dont get alot. I need more.
10. Blogs. Reading other peoples business, finding out whats hot, whats not, getting inspiration and everything. Love.
11. General excitment and happy moods. I love them too much. Ask my classes, I talk, laugh, everything alot.
12. Creativity. From books, to designs, to making things myself I love the whole concept.
13. FOOD. Need I say more?
14. Hugs and Cuddles. Softy at heart. Nights in with a blanket are the same too.
15. Banter with my younger mates. Older friends you know I suck at it. Younger friends, psychology LOVE it! <3
P.S. They literally are my favourite things, not favourite products :)
This is all for now ;)
Be back soon <3