8 Jul 2012

Take me to the ball.

When I look back over some of my former outfit choices, I seriously regret some of them. None more so than what I wore for my prom. The dress was and still is beautiful (the way it changed colours in different lights was perfect), however I feel I should have gone with my gut instinct and not gone for the dress I did! Here it is anyway, in case anyone wanted a look!

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the palest of them all?

But my point is if I had to change it I would have. And at Matchesfashion.com they have some of the most timeless pieces that can be worn time and time again! Interested? Yes. After spending a long long while almost staring at the outfits in awe, I've collected some of my favourite pieces from the site and matched them into outfits. Enjoy!


Letter Necklace by Jacqueline Rabun (I chose H due to surname!)


Maxine Jacket by Diane Von Furstenberg (Jacket only to be worn when fully buttoned. Otherwise get it off!)



Misora Dress by Roksanda Ilincic (how STUNNING is the back!)
Cotton and Canvas Bag by Pierre Hardy (Not your typical clutch but I love it.)
Agatha wedge Shoes by Pedro Garcia

Rhiannon Dress by Erdem (Pure knockout.)
Leather and Metal Choker by Balenciaga (Dress so floral it can pull off a bit of the harder stuff.)
Bailey Shoes by Tabitha Simmons 

Wondering why there is a sudden absence of a bag? Who needs one when you have a well dressed man!


Satin-trim Jacket by Rake Lounge
Marcella Shirt by Rake Lounge
Cross-Pocket Trousers by Rake Lounge
He may wear the trousers but you pick them. Oh and the shoes and tie? Well at least let him pick them. ;)


Love, 
Sophh Elizabeth.



No comments: