24 Jan 2013

Once upon a December.

So. I'M BACK TO OUTFIT POSTS! My dear Mother snapped a few more outfits for me yesterday, (all with the same hair and makeup, but I'm not a beauty blogger) so they'll be coming soon! And yes. I did freeze. I then realised that I didn't take any images of the dress alone- without the jacket, but forgive me, it was about minus 2 outside. And my legs were kind of out? This look is essentially one for a autumn/winter formal occasion, wedding perhaps? I wore this dress to my Aunt and Uncle's Renewal of Vows back in September and loved it back then as much as I do now!

Also this post is one with huge appreciation to that of Kenza Accessories. As you all should know my last post, regarding a review of Kenza Accessories was honest. The amazing owner of the company wrote this in reply when I sent her the link: "Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you were honest! Sorry some of the pieces didn't fit/broke, we are always working on supplying better quality pieces & in time hopefully we will conquer this!". I am so grateful towards the company for not ignoring me, or replying harshly, Kenza is a delightful company to work with, and I do hope to work with them in the future!

 And here's another shoutout. Thank you, to all those who continue coming on my blog, and viewing my old posts. My blog is now more successful than ever, and I love you all. (Hugs all around!)












Dress: Miss Selfridge, Shoes and Headband: Primark, Jacket: G:21 at ASDA , Bag: New Look
Muff (DONT LAUGH!): Primark (its really a boot cover- a big ankle warmer essentially), Bracelet (gifted): Kenza Accessories.



Love,
Sophh Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! x